Moving on to the questions from Dreadlock Tarot :
1. Dinner party. 6 people living, dead or fictional. Go.
If I were to have a dinner party, I’ll most likely invite… Archangel Michael, my amazing female spirit guide who’s always hovering around me, Goddess Of Mercy, Warren Buffett, Nicholas Sparks and Hilary Duff! ت
2. What is the one thing you have always wanted to do but are afraid to try?
I have always wanted to adopt a kitten, but I’m sensitive to furry stuff since young. Since then, I didn’t dare to try to get near animals for too long….and that’s sad ☹ I love cats!!!
3. What is your favorite singer or band and your favorite song by them?
Whitney Houston ft Mariah Carey – When you believe ! ت
4. If you could live in any country in any time period where or when would it be?
New Zealand, RIGHT NOW!! ت
5. If someone told you tomorrow was your last day, what are the top three things you would want to do?
Donate my savings to the Children Orphanages, sing and dance with the elderly in an old folk’s home, and spend time with my family ت
6. Who has been the most influential person in your life?
Doreen Virtue. Her books inspired me to acknowledge and accept myself as a spiritual being, my loved ones, my enemies and the angels who are surrounding me. Her books also taught me to love, be compassionate and inspire others to give off their best in life.
7. If you could master or be an expert on one thing, what would it be?
Energy Healing/Reading – so that I can help people who are in need, easily and without much effort needed.
8. If you could be any animal what animal would you be and why?
I’d love to be a Swallow. I have no idea why, but I’ve been getting an urge to have a swallow tattoo. Haha! It’s weird, I know!!
9. If you could have any job in the world and make a lot of money at it what job would it be?
Hmm.. That’s a really great question! I have a passion in spirituality, so I’d definitely go into something that’s spiritual. Maybe a motivational speaker, or a teacher? ت
10. What do you like best about yourself?
I like my honesty and loving personality the best! ت
Moving on to the questions from Angelvoicehealing :
1. If you could step into and live an old 60′s television program, which one would it be and why?
The Addams Family! That’s the only show I know which is from the 1960s! ﭢ
2. If you could be any 60′s or 70′s television hero, who would it be and why?
Popeye the Sailor Man because he’s cute!! (I’m not sure if that’s in the 60’s or not though! Haha!)
3. What spiritual leader living or dead inspires you to improve yourself?
Doreen Virtue ﭢ
4. What totem/spirit animal visits you most often?
Well, I can’t think of any right now. I have no dreams of animals these days!
5. What symbols do see most often and what messages are being brought to you through them?
I do see numbers always, especially 1234. I’m not sure about the message in it, but I’ll look it up! ﭢ
6. What element speaks to you most?
7. If you could go back and discover a past life, who do you hope you were most?
Cleopatra! Hahahaha ﭢ
8. What famous classical music piece best describes your personality?
Dreamy – Brian Bonsor [born 1926] ﭢ
9. What was your last dream about?
A gathering with 4 of my best friends, and my fluffy toy cat, Jackie who came alive in my dreams! ﭢ
10. Who is your favorite author?
I’ve got lots of favourite authors! The best two are Nicholas Sparks and Doreen Virtue ﭢ
Here are the rules if you accept the nomination:
Thank the person who nominated you and post a link to their Liebster Award blog post.
Answer the ten questions given to you by the person who nominated you. Bonus questions are optional.
Nominate five to ten of your favorite blogs with fewer than 200 followers. Provide a link to each, and notify them of their nomination.
List ten new questions for your nominees to answer. You may include more than ten questions, marked as bonus questions, but remember your nominees only need answer your first ten.
Include the acceptance rules in your post, so your nominees know what to do.
I’d like to nominate these awe-inspiring and amazing blogs for the Liebster Award:
My questions to you are as follows:
1. Do you love flowers? If yes, what type?
2. What’s the most inspiring thing that has happened to you?
3. Which categories intrigue you most? (e.g. Fantasy, Romance, Fiction, Non-fiction, Classics, etc.)
4. Who influence you the most?
5. Do you do meditations? What sparked you to meditate?
6. When was the last time you’ve shown love and compassion to the people around you?
7. What are you grateful for?
8. Do you love tea/coffee/juice best?
10. Do you love and accept yourself?
Have fun and stay blessed everyone!!! ♡