Lately, I have realised that many of my clients have the issue of letting go of their past. So, I’ve decided to post some affirmations for those of us who aren’t able to let go of our past relationships, habits, situations and memories. Letting go is a process of creating and destroying. Everyone fears the word ‘destroying’, but in actual fact, destroying is a beneficial process that allows us to let go of something that’s no longer serving our highest purpose! When we lovingly let go, miracles will thereafter happen. It is only when we allow ourselves to believe in miracles and keep having faith, that everything will then go smoothly and according to our desires! 🙂
Affirmations for Self-Love by Dr. Joshua David Stone:
1. I love and forgive myself totally for all my mistakes, for I now recognise that mistakes are positive, not negative.
2. I now recognise that everything that has ever happened in my life has been positive, because it all contained lessons I needed to learn.
3. I choose to live in the now and not hold the past against myself.
4. I deserve love because my true identity is not what I do in life. I am the chooser of what I do.
5. I now understand that I am here to learn lessons and grow in life, but if I make mistakes, I am still totally loveable and unchangingly worthy.
6. I am the master of my life, and I choose to be my own best friend instead of my own worst enemy.
7. I choose to recognise that I am guiltless and sinless, because all mistakes are just lessons and opportunities to grow. Mistakes, in reality, are golden nuggets of wisdom and are positive.
8. The only thing in this infinite universe that says I do not deserve love is my ego. I hereby reject my ego, and it’s false attitude and get back in tune with my true spiritual attitude and self.
9. I now choose to awaken and recognise that it was only the faulty thinking of my ego that has cause me not to love myself.
10. I now choose to undo all the faulty thinking society has programmed into me and replace it with self-love.
Please always do remember: “God equals man minus ego.” — Sai Baba
May the beautiful Angels lovingly guide and protect all of us to let go of what no longer serves our purpose!
Have a blessed and loving weekend, everyone 🙂
Much love, light & blessings,