Forgiveness and release form the gateway to new experiences and opportunities to discover more of who you are. Often, passing through the gateway can be painful or difficult, especially when someone has hurt you in some way. No matter how hard you try, the pain seems to resurface time and time again. Just when you thought you had dealt with it and let it go, something happens to trigger the same old feeling. You have chosen this card because it is time to release yourself from the negative tie you have with someone who has hurt you in the past and who may be continuing to cause you pain and anxiety because you continue to give power to them through your thoughts.
On a conscious level, you may believe that you have already forgiven and released this issue, however on a heartfelt level, you still carry the scar from this wound. Healing is required for you to realise that you are still energetically connected to the person or issue that is the cause of your pain and that it is possible to detach from this situation.
The first step is to understand why it is so important for you to forgive and release. You are doing this for you and no one else. Also know that in releasing this issue, you are not condoning the person’s actions or behaviour but rather you are consciously choosing not to be a perpetual victim to those actions. Realise that by holding on to this hurt, you are allowing this person or situation to keep hurting you. When you are ready, you may find it helpful to perform this ritual. It will help you to cut your negative ties with the person or situation that has hurt you, encouraging you to forgive them and release this issue. You can perform this ritual yourself, but you may choose to seek help from a counsellor or practitioner who is experienced in this energy work.
- Sit comfortably.
- Close your eyes and imagine the person or situation that you wish you detach from.
- Imagine both you and the other party being surrounded by white light.
- Now, invoke the energy and presence of Archangel Michael or, alternatively you may wish to call upon God /Goddess, your angels or your spiritual guides to help you with the process.
- Imagine both yourself and the other party being energetically connected to each other by a blue cord of light; this is the negative attachment you wish to sever.
- Now imagine the blu cord being severed by a sword of light held by God / Goddess, an angel or a spirit guide.
- As the cord is severed, visualise the other party moving away from your life, carried by the hands of God, and feel yourself engulfed and protected by light and love.
- Give thanks to God / Goddess, the angels and spiritual guides that have helped you with the process.
Hope that everyone has understood the importance about releasing what no longer serves our purpose in life. On the side note, isn’t this card beautiful? Honestly, this is a love at first sight! I fell in love with this beautiful card deck, and just knew that I have to bring it home with me! If you do like these messages, please let me know whether I should continue with this one-card free reading on this blog! I’d love to spread the love & light from the Angels to You! 🙂
Also, THANK YOU & ((((((HUGS)))))) to both my existing & fellow new newagelovers! I most certainly didn’t forget about you, my lovelies. I truly hope that you’ll find my posts interesting, inspiring & motivating to help you alongside your life path!
Sending much love, light & angel blessings to You ❤